Monday, March 5, 2012

....

It's just been one of those seasons.
The words I want to use bounce around and around in my head.
The words I read bounce around and around in my head.
Words.
So many words.

And nothing comes out.

I read the brilliant words of friends.
Of colleagues.
Of Scholars.
Even of students (on occasion).
All I can think is
Where are my words?

The jumbled mess sticks in my thoughts
and in my mouth
Like Peanut Butter
Gluing my trap closed.

And I feel trapped in that closed space.
I shake the walls
I pray
I cry
I scream--and even this is silent
I just can't seem to find the words I need.

Deep breaths.
It will come.
It has to come.
The wisdom
The words
All that I've worked so hard to build up
To connect with

It all requires some faith--and words.
Please, God
I need more articulate words
To help me past this "stuck"-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment